The RPM Speed Rope combines sophisticated technology and beautiful design to reach record-breaking speeds and achieve unparalleled accuracy with every jump.
- Don’t jump on concrete, asphalt, or other rough surfaces or the cable will fray.
- Only jump on rubber gym flooring or other similar smooth surfaces and the cable will last.
- It may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot… or naked.
- Don’t use cable as a weapon… seriously.
- And of course, “don’t double-under angry”.
Visit http://www.rpmfitness.com/ for more info.